Lucy O’Keeffe is an Associate for Spring Impact’s Scale Accelerator: Women’s Empowerment. Lucy is a skilled coach, mentor, facilitator and consultant focusing primarily on organisational and leadership development in the non-profit sector. Lucy has worked for over 15 years in the NGO sector with nine of those in a senior leadership role. Most recently in strategic leadership for a leading edge South African rural development trust with a national reputation for innovative and impactful programme design and implementation.
Lucy combines a strong academic background in the social sciences with extensive hands-on experience as a community development practitioner. She has a proven track record of innovative and effective leadership at organisational, board and sector level.
She is an expert in:
- Strategic planning and leadership
- Creative and engaging facilitation
- Organisational management and development
- Professional and personal wellness
- Mobilising national and international donors, creating fundraising strategies
- Research, M&E and impact