With ‘scale’ and ‘systems change’ grabbing headlines, it can be difficult to understand how the two interact or even where the overlap is between scaling an organisation’s impact and changing a system.
Our first ever Skoll Ecosystem event delved deeper into this idea as we heard from Skoll Awardees, experts, and practitioners who are effectively scaling, and looked at the systems that they were aiming to shift or have already shifted. The talk was then followed by a drinks reception held at Hertford College, Oxford.
- Alix Peterson Zwane – Chief Executive Officer for the Global Innovation Fund
- Jordan Kassalow – Founder of VisionSpring, and of the EYElliance.
- Jagdeesh Puppala – Chief Executive of the Foundation for Ecological Security (FES).
- Brad Myles – Executive Director and CEO of Polaris.
- Kathleen Colson – CEO & Founder of The BOMA Project.
- Ian Goldin – University Professor of Globalisation and Development and the Director of the Oxford Martin Programme on Technological and Economic Change. Ian is also a Senior Fellow at the Oxford Martin School and a Professorial Fellow at the University’s Balliol College.
- Dan Berelowitz – CEO and Founder of Spring Impact.