Stephanie is the Programme Manager for the Spring Impact Scale Accelerator, leading on the design and delivery of our unique programme that helps mission-driven organisations increase their reach and impact. Before taking on this role, Stephanie was a Senior Consultant for Spring Impact, leading and supporting on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Since joining the organisation, Stephanie has supported the management of our first Scale Accelerator Programmes, supporting projects such as Mayday Trust, Alexandra Rose Charity and Reclaim. Stephanie has also supported the management of the organisation’s first Exploring Social Franchising and Licensing Programme with The Health Foundation. For this project, she has researched current barriers to the successful scale of innovation within the NHS, and supported a select group of The Health Foundation’s previous grantees to develop Social Franchise and License models. Stephanie’s international work has included supporting the Foundation for Ecological Security in India and Education for Employment working across the Middle East and North Africa.
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MSc in Gender from the London School of Economics
- First Class Honours Degree in History from Manchester University
Areas of Interest:
- Gender equality programmes
- Social replication in the UK and the UK commissioning environment
- High Impact Scale – Impact Hub Kings Cross (2016)
- Different routes to scale – School for Social Entrepreneurs (2016)
- Introduction to financial modelling – School for Social Entrepreneurs (2016)
- Spring Impact’s Scale Accelerator Programme
- Foundation for Ecological Security in India
- Code Club
Connect with Stephanie on Linkedin