Stephanie is a Senior Consultant for Spring Impact, leading and supporting on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Stephanie joined Spring Impact in 2015 from Scope’s Organisational Development Department. During this time, she also completed a professional development programme, receiving an ILM certificate in Leadership and Management.
Since joining the organisation, Stephanie has supported the management of the Spring Impact Scale Accelerator. An annual initiative bringing together the UK’s largest Trusts and Foundations, to support their most promising grantees and new prospects to scale. These projects include Mayday Trust, Alexandra Rose Charity and Reclaim. Stephanie has also supported the management of the organisation’s first Exploring Social Franchising and Licensing Programme with The Health Foundation.
For this project, she has researched current barriers to the successful scale of innovation within the NHS, and is now supporting a select group of The Health Foundation’s previous grantees to develop Social Franchise and License models. Stephanie’s international work has included supporting the Foundation for Ecological Security in India and Education for Employment working across the Middle East and North Africa.
Prior to being admitted to the CharityWorks programme, Stephanie worked with The UK Task Force on Issues Relating to Arab Citizens of Israel, a small membership organisation committed to promoting the welfare of Israel’s Arab citizens, providing programme support.
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MSc in Gender from the London School of Economics
- First Class Honours Degree in History from Manchester University
Areas of Interest:
- Gender equality programmes
- Social replication in the UK and the UK commissioning environment
- High Impact Scale – Impact Hub Kings Cross (2016)
- Different routes to scale – School for Social Entrepreneurs (2016)
- Introduction to financial modelling – School for Social Entrepreneurs (2016)
- Spring Impact’s Scale Accelerator Programme
- Foundation for Ecological Security in India
- Code Club
Connect with Stephanie on Linkedin