Raili is a Managing Consultant for Spring Impact, leading on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Raili joined Spring Impact in 2016 after spending two years in Benin, West Africa, working with the US Peace Corps on sustainable community development programs, replicating proven innovations to improve livelihoods in the domains of food security and agriculture, environmental outreach, poverty alleviation, public health and women’s empowerment.
Since joining the organisation, Raili has assisted clients such as the Foundation for Ecological Security, Village Enterprise, Recovery Café, and Welcoming America in designing, systemising and piloting their impact solutions to scale.
Raili has also worked as a project manager and consultant in utility-scale renewable energy development, where she co-authored a process standard to systemise projects across a global organisation of 17,000 staff. She has also worked in outreach for an environmental conservation non-profit.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Studies from Seattle University
Areas of Interest:
- Renewable energy
- Community development in West Africa
- Food security and food systems
- Environmental conservation and sustainability
- Presented at UNH’s Social Sector Franchising Innovations Roundtable 2017
- Facilitated a breakout session on scaling social purpose organizations at Segal Family Foundation’s annual event 2017
Other Known Languages:
French (professional proficiency)
- Village Enterprise
- The BOMA Project
- Recovery Café
- Foundation for Ecological Security
- Springboard Collaborative
- Welcoming America
Connect with Raili on Linkedin