Nadir is a Managing Consultant for Spring Impact, leading on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Nadir joined Spring Impact in 2018 after spending over 5 years in Kenya working with Dalberg Advisors and Innovations for Poverty Action. His work covered a range of international development topics and required day-to-day managing of projects as well as client relationships. Specifically, this meant leading structured problem solving, data analysis, research, and stakeholder engagement on projects ranging from monitoring and evaluation to strategic visioning and planning exercises.
Nadir also brings experience working for organizations including the World Bank, Acumen, The Asia Foundation, and One Acre Fund.
- Masters of Arts, Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies
- Bachelors of Arts, University of California, Berkeley
Areas of Interest:
- Access to finance and financial health
- Food security and food systems
- Information communication technology
- Rural development
- Last-mile product and service delivery