Marina is a Senior Consultant at Spring Impact supporting on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Marina joined Spring Impact in 2016, prior to which she worked as a project manager at the New York City Economic Development Corporation, on its healthcare and life sciences team.
Since joining Spring Impact, Marina has provided support on a range of projects. Her project experience includes working with Recovery Café to design and systemise a strategy for scaling its model of a recovery orientated system of care across the US. As well as, supporting the Foundation for Ecological Security to codify processes needed for scaling up its capacity building program in India. Marina also brings experience in social entrepreneurship, community health, research, and public sector program implementation.
Prior to joining Spring Impact, Marina co-founded an ethical fashion brand that partners with artisan groups in multiple countries. She has also worked at a maternal and child health outreach program in Cape Town, South Africa, assisted with social media outreach for the Half the Sky Movement – a platform for women and girls’ empowerment – and contributed to ReachUp USA, an early childhood development intervention based at Princeton University.
Marina has also lived and studied in Japan.
- Cum laude from Princeton University with a degree in Sociology and a certificate in Global Health Policy.
Areas of Interest:
- Health equity
- Early childhood development
- Women’s and girls’ empowerment
- Social entrepreneurship
- Public-private partnerships
- Market research
- Data visualization
- International Planned Parenthood Federation Social Franchising Toolkit
- West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
- Recovery Café
- Downtown Streets Team
- Foundation for Ecological Security
- CARE Impact Accelerator
- Village Enterprise
- Tools for Scaling Social Ventures – SOCAP, San Francisco (2018)
- What Small and Growing Businesses Need to Scale Up: The Case for Effective Technical Assistance (Spring Impact and Numbers For Good, 2018)
Connect with Marina on Linkedin.