Julie is a Senior Consultant for Spring Impact, leading and supporting on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Julie joined Spring Impact in December 2019 after spending four years with Girls Not Brides: The Global Partnership to End Child Marriage, where she worked with civil society organisations and researchers to find solutions to address the issue of child marriage across Africa, Asia and the Middle-East. In particular, she led the organisation’s work to support partner organisations operating in contexts affected by armed conflict and forced displacement, and in conservative religious settings. Prior to joining Girls Not Brides, Julie was based in Senegal and in France, where she worked on community-led development and social norms change with the NGO Tostan, and explored how corporate social responsibility can help address violence against women with the Kering Corporate Foundation.
Julie speaks fluent French and Italian.
- Masters in Social Sciences and Project Management, Sciences Po Rennes, France
- Bachelor in Political Sciences, Sciences Po Rennes
- Humanitarian U, e-Certification: Humanitarian Context, Systems and Standards
- Diploma of Musical Studies, Angers Music Conservatory
Areas of Interest:
- Gender equality
- International development
- Social entrepreneurship
- Development through arts
- Connecting research & practice
- Addressing violence
Connect with Julie on Linkedin.