Joe is Spring Impact’s UK Director. As Director, Joe is responsible for developing and leading the UK office’s strategy and operations, as well as overseeing a portfolio of domestic and international projects.
Joe’s International projects include:
- Supporting Dance4Life, a sexual reproductive health rights organisation, to restructure their international network of partners into a social franchise system.
- Working in partnership with the Argidius foundation to identify and build scalable mentoring programmes.
- Working closely with Mowgli and Micromentor to expand into Latin America and Africa respectively.
- Supporting World Health Partners, an Indian telemedicine non-profit, to improve the financial sustainability of their existing maternally focused social franchise.
Domestically, Joe currently leads the Spring Impact Scale Accelerator. An initiative bringing together the UK’s largest Trusts and Foundations to support their most promising grantees and new prospects to scale. Joe joined Spring Impact in 2015, bringing nine years experience of advising public and social sector clients from the global management consultancy Accenture. Previous projects include supporting the charity Enablis to define a Latin American expansion strategy, supporting Depaul UK to launch an employability programme and helping to define the global corporate citizenship strategy for Accenture.
- MA Economics, University of Cambridge
Areas of Interest:
- Early Childhood Development
- Youth Empowerment
- Economic Empowerment
- Mental Health
- Entrepreneurial approaches to creating impact
- Good Deals Conference 2016
- JP Morgan Report Launch Event 2017
- Bernard Van Leer Foundation Parents+ Experts Assembly – 2017
- Dance4Life International Franchise Meeting 2017
- Big Lottery – Scaling Impact – Is Replication the Answer? – 2017
- School for Social Entrepreneurs – Replication and Social Franchising March 2018
- Leading Scale Accelerator
Other Known Languages:
Intermediate Spanish (written/ spoken)
Connect with Joe on Linkedin