Jenna is a Manager for Spring Impact and leads the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Jenna joined Spring Impact in 2015 from Aleron, a non-profit consultancy. During her time there she worked with UK charities to define their impact strategies and improve the efficiency of their services.
Since joining Spring Impact, Jenna has worked across a variety of sectors, supporting our clients across all stages of their scaling journey. From health-focused non-profits like World Health Partners, PSI and NSPCC to renewable energy organisation Husk Power Systems. Jenna also leads on Spring Impact’s internal systemisation process.
Jenna’s experience also includes working as a research assistant at the International Labour Organisation in Geneva and at ResPublica, a policy think-tank. She has also worked for NGOs in India and Tanzania.
- BSc International Relations, London School of Economics
- MSc Development Studies, School of Oriental and African Studies
Areas of Interest:
- Applying commercial principles to non-profits
- Developing processes and systems to ensure quality at scale
- Working conditions and labour rights
- Impact Hub Athens
- Impact Hub Amsterdam
- Sankalp Nairobi
- Dance4life – Design and Systemise
- Elrha – Research into scaling in the humanitarian sector
Connect with Jenna on Linkedin