Hettie is a Senior Consultant for Spring Impact, leading and supporting on the delivery of projects, both national and international across a range of sectors.
Hettie joined Spring Impact in 2014, from Bridge Mental Health, where she worked as an Executive Assistant on Strategic Development. During this time, she also completed a professional development programme, completing assignments to receive an ILM certificate in leadership and management.
Since joining the organisation, Hettie has worked on a range of projects including, supporting Bead for Life to develop a replication model in Uganda that provides women with the confidence and skills to become entrepreneurs, designing and documenting the processes required to scale the impact of a UK-based programme that supports communication in young children, and delivering a variety of trainings to organisations to support them to understand and develop their own scale strategies.
Hettie’s other previous experience includes working for a local NGO in Cambodia, developing their approach to grant applications and marketing. As well as, working as a political analyst for a geopolitical consultancy, Gatehouse Advisory Partners.
- BA from Oxford in Psychology, Philosophy and Physiology
- MSc in Development Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) with the University of London
Areas of Interest:
- Violence against women and girls
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Social replication within developing economies and contexts
Published Work Highlights:
- Social Replication Toolkit – Spring Impact (2015)
- Social replication training – Impact Hub Athens (2016)
- RSA scale event (2016)
Connect with Hettie on Linkedin