We’re looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team! You will join our exceptional US team (see bios here) and collaborate with colleagues based in our London office.
Spring Impact is a nonprofit consulting firm that coaches mission-driven organizations to scale impact to the size of societal problems. We’ve learned that impact at scale is only possible when solutions are designed with our constituents, when strategy is validated through real-world testing, and when organizations build financial sustainability into solutions from the outset. Our goal is to create a supportive ecosystem where mission-driven organizations succeed in creating impact at the size of societal problems. We help organizations through a mix of consulting, coaching, and training.
About the role
- Salary: $80,000-87,500 plus benefits
- Location: Remote, but ideally based in California or Georgia (where the rest of our team is).
- Closing: This role has no specific closing date.
Primarily, Senior Consultants work in two or three person teams to:
- Contribute analysis and critical thinking to shape the strategic direction of projects and make recommendations to our partners (eg. nonprofits, social enterprises, foundations)
- Prepare and facilitate workshops with partners
- Lead day-to-day relationships with partners
- Conduct interviews and focus groups with partners and stakeholders, including their clients or constituencies
- Manage project delivery to schedule, budget, and quality
- Draft reports, presentations, and financial models
- Creatively and proactively problem-solve when partners experience obstacles on their journey to scale
- Coordinate project logistics
Beyond working with our partners, there is the opportunity to contribute to internal activities such as:
- Improving our Monitoring & Evaluation, developing our external communications or updating our methodology
- Developing proposals for new and existing partners
- Writing blogs or attending conferences
Your first six months
You will learn about our methodology for creating impact at scale, through a mix of team-led training, project-shadowing and self-directed study.
Within the first two weeks, you’ll be introduced to partners and begin to support project teams to deliver consulting, coaching and training. You will help our partners determine how to best scale their impact – working on several projects at once across sectors including reproductive justice, racial equity, job creation, climate justice, houselessness, and early childhood education. You will work collaboratively with our partners and really take the time to get to know them.
In addition to a flexible and remote working culture, all full-time Spring Impact team members also benefit from:
- Personal training budget equivalent to 3% of salary
- 20 days of paid vacation, 8 days of paid floating holidays, and 6 days of paid sick time accrued each year
- Retirement plan with 6% contribution from Spring Impact, beginning after a 6-month waiting period
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Mental health support, including access to therapy and counseling, via Spill
- 3 month fully-paid parental leave, increasing by one month for every year of service, up to a maximum of six months. Option to take a further three months unpaid leave.
Applications will be reviewed beginning April 11th 2022 until the position is closed.
If you are offered the role, you will have the opportunity to have an informal conversation with a current Senior Consultant to help you decide whether the role is right for you. (We don’t offer this opportunity at an earlier stage to ensure that no candidates are advantaged during the interview stage).