Do you want to support us to scale up solutions to the world’s most pressing social needs? Interested in working in an innovative, flexible and dynamic team? We’re looking for someone to join our consulting team in the UK office.
Spring Impact (formerly known as The International Centre for Social Franchising) is an organisation with a bold social mission.
We work with social impact projects around the world that are doing truly transformative work, developing the plans, the systems and the processes they need in order to become scalable and reach many more people.
Spring Impact is a registered charity, but one that operates with bags of entrepreneurial drive. We are innovative, imaginative and highly skilled in doing a lot with a little. The team you will be joining are an exceptional bunch who have been drawn from highly successful careers in a variety of fields and who have chosen to focus their talents on scaling social impact.
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic and growing consultancy team as either a Consultant or Senior Consultant, depending on the skills and experience you can bring to the team. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are more interested in getting the right person than filling a specific position, so we want to hear from applicants to both roles.
Please read the information below, and the attached Job Descriptions, before indicating which role you would like to be considered for.
As a Senior Consultant, you are a trusted and seasoned advisor to our clients. Typically, you’ll be able to demonstrate at least three years’ experience of managing projects and leading teams to deliver high quality work: managing competing priorities, delegating appropriately and communicating effectively to achieve results.
You will be confident taking responsibility for drawing sound conclusions from complex information and managing client relationships.
Full Senior Consultant JD linked here: (Spring Impact_Senior Consultant_JD.)
As a Consultant, you will proactively support our Senior Consultants and Managing Consultants with high quality analyses to ensure effective engagement with clients.
You will be confident in taking responsibility for your own work and communicating complex information, and will be driven by the opportunity to learn and develop within the role.
Full Consultant JD linked here: (Spring Impact_Consultant_JD.)
– Senior Consultant: Starting at £36,200 per annum
– Consultant: Starting at £26,700 per annum
Salary may be negotiable dependent on previous consultancy experience
- Work location is Angel, London with the potential for international travel
- Starting from October 2019
- You will need existing permission to work in the UK
DEADLINE AND INTERVIEW DATES
Deadline for application: Sunday 7th July 2019, midnight
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone interview.
A smaller shortlist will then be invited to a final interview in London.
Interviews will take place in July, with dates to be confirmed with shortlisted candidates.
TO MAKE AN APPLICATION
To make an application please email your written application to email@example.com.
The written application should include:
- A cover note, detailing:
- Which role you are applying for
- How you heard about the job
- When you would be available to start
- Details of two referees – please note that references would only be taken up immediately ahead of an offer being made and with your prior knowledge
- An up to date CV of no more than two pages
- A supporting statement of no more than two pages, demonstrating:
– Your understanding of Spring Impact’s mission and what, therefore, attracts you to the organisation
– The respects in which your skills, knowledge and experience are a good fit for the role, with specific reference to the Job Description and Person Specification attached